Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

October 2009

Here are some highlights from my first use of the D90. I'm lucky enough to have a best friend whose Dad owns a Nikon shop, so he let me borrow one and a few lenses so i could get an idea of what lenses I would buy. During this time, there happened to be two Ramshackle gigs, and a freind's 18th, so i had ample to test my future camera on :) Anyway, here are the shots:


J.




Ramshackle @ The Core October 17th 2009- Tony, Mitch, Andy



Ramshackle @ The Core October 17th 2009 - James, Tony


"Ok, so three photos isn't many... But the battery was dying. And day time photos just aren't as interesting, are they?" - from original post.

And from another post, the photos from their first Lewisham gig, two days earlier:

J.
Tony- Ramshackle @ Lewisham 15th October 2009
Halcyon- Hilary's 18th 16th October 2009

Sarah- Hilary's 18th October 16th 2009
Andy & Tony- Ramshackle @ Lewisham October 15th 2009

Andy, Mitch & Jared- Ramshackle @ Lewisham 15th October 2009

Dave- Hilary's 18th 16th October 2009


Ramshackle's Fans: Eveline, Maddy, Beau, John, Sam, Ronzelle - Ramshackle @ Lewisham 15th October 2009

Ok, so that's it for this post. More coming later, I'm doing the in stages to prevent myself from going insane. Although it's pretty quick, I just go to the HTML edit of the original post and copy and paste. But hey, I'm lazy.

Stay tuned- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment