Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ramshackle photoshoot 27/12/09



Here are the best shots from my first (of many in the future I'm sure) portrait shoot. It took five hours, including travelling between locations. Most of the time, however, was eaten up by the boys goofing off. Still went well, considering how green we all were.


Test shots- Jared

Love the focusing in this one



West Ryde

"ssssshhhhhhhnuhnuhnuh!"



Gladesville Hospital Tunnel



J. relaxing in between shots






I know it';s over-exposed but I think that's part of its charm. Besides, I prefer to avoid editing unless I can be artistic with it.







Candid photos during the planning stages.




J.



Tony.





You can see me in the left lense. Woops















J. No prizes for guessing why this one is my favourite...


All for this post. Might post some more before the night is over. Certainly need the distraction...

No comments:

Post a Comment